LinQ2 is a robust SMS/MMS based messaging gateway application which provides mobile secure notification features to your intranet, extranet or Internet solutions.
It can be used to extend your business to mobile environment and to provide new mobile services to your customers, partners, and employees. LinQ2 acts as middleware between the SMS/MMS enabled applications and the operator SMS center (SMSC). LinQ2 supports four types of notifications and they are SMS, MMS, Fax and Email.
LinQ2 provides industries with an effective channels to communicate with employees and customers. LinQ2 smoothly optimizes all the channels of communication to provide simple automation of critical business applications. LinQ2 enables to send and receive pre-defined or bulk textual short messages. LinQ2 can be used in different industries like government organizations with e-services, banks and financial sector, hospitals and clinics, hotel and restaurants, travel and consumer Services, data center and IT support services.
LinQ2 provides monitor service to simplify monitor the status of the messages and services and view some statistics related to the messages. Also, LinQ2 presents different reports of the system activates to keep track of the changes in the LinQ2 system.
LinQ2 is integrated with several channels that provide capabilities to send messages through different channels as database, file, queue, email, Http, TCP.
Features and Benefits
Web based Configuration
The configuration system is available as a web based user dashboard.
Supports Non-ASCII languages like Arabic and Chinese.
Multi User delivery
Text messages are delivered almost instantaneously and can be configured to be delivered.
Two Way Communication
Supports sending and receiving SMS/MMS using push and pull features of the gateway.
Hassle-free 2-way Integration with website, ERP, CRM and any kind of Application.
Tracing and Report
Receipt confirmation is supported and stored for tracing reports.
Pre-defined user groups for SMS/MMS.
Provide scheduled automatic notification based on time and date.
Example of Usage
- Enable communication between office based and mobile workers.
- Inform the organization employees about important events and matters instantly.
- Send automatic notification about events.
- Get questions and notices of defects from customers.
- Promotions and publications.
- Answering of customer requests through SMS.
- Send textual and/or visual instructions to mobile workers.
- Receive instant responses from employees.
- Reminders to employees about meetings, updates, changes and more.
- Send news, advertisements to customers.
- Notification of changes in orders to customer.
- Remind customers of bill payments.